Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
The purpose of this service is to apply best practice Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques to help you achieve better results in the search engines by modifying the content on your existing website and building links to point to your site.
The SEO Service is made up of three components:
The two main areas that we will focus on for your website are called, "on-site" and "off-site" factors. The initial report, deals with the on-site recommendations for the changes you will need to make to your website. These changes include both site-wide changes, and changes to individual pages we are focusing on.
Site Wide Changes
- Page Titles
- Page Names
Individual Page changes
- Meta Keywords
- Meta Description
- Body text changes
- Image changes
Every month our experienced team will re-analyse your results for the previous month and determine if you need to apply additional strategic changes to the content of your site. Additionally you will get a report from our expert team which will detail:
- The position in the main 3 Search Engines for your targeted keywords
- Details of which search engines people are coming from
- The pages in your website that users are entering your site from
- Your current Google pagerank
- The details of all links we have been able to acquire
- Traffic numbers from each search engine over time
One of the most important things you can do to improve your search engine position is get other websites of a similar nature to link back to you. This can be quite time consuming and hard to obtain links of value.
Our team uses our state-of-the art technology to assist in the link building process. They will create a variety of links, including:
- Directory Linking
- 3 Way linking
- Reciprocal linking
For this, you will notice that we will create a page, called "Resources.html" which will be visible in the footer of the site.
Contact Us now for an initial SEO assessment of your website!
- Search Engines are sophisticated algorithms with complex dynamics, and as a result it is impossible for us to guarantee your placement in a particular Search Engine. What we can however guarantee is that we will apply the same techniques that have achieved success for many other companies in an open and honest way. You will be able to see all the work we have done and can ask at anytime if you need help understanding our techniques.
- The process of SEO requires great skill and is not quick. It can take a minimum of 3 months for the Search Engines to update their index and for you to notice any changes to your position. As a result, patience is required and the minimum period of time a client can purchase the service for is 6 months. The service will continue every month after the first 6 months unless you advise us 1 month in advance that you no longer require the service.